Saturday, April 18, 2015

Movies about health illness. 😀



  One of the worst illness in the world are mental. I am not studying psychology but I want to dedicate my blog today to them today. This is a list of movies about mental illness where you can see them and understand more about them. I will put in bold the movies I already watched!

Here's what IMDB said about the list:

"There are hundreds of extremely worthy films that have been made over the years that deal with the issue of mental illness, but these ones are fantastic and (in most cases) very educational. They deal with issues across a broad spectrum of mental illnesses, disorders, and clinical psychoses. Films are listed in chronological order, with the conditions they deal with in the notes. Enjoy!"

1. A streetcar Named Desire (1951)
2. Psycho (1960) 👈🏼 (My favorite one!) 
3. Fatal Attraction (1987) (Great movie! 👏🏼👏🏼) 
4. Rain Man (1988)
5. American Beauty (1999)
6. Me, Myself & Irene (2000) 
7. American Psycho (2000) 👈🏼 (Awesome Movie!) 
8. Black Swan (2010) 
9. We Need to talk About Kevin (2012)
10. Silver Linings Playbook (2012) 


No comments:

Post a Comment